Removable Orthodontic Appliances
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Until now, the alternatives to straighten front teeth involved either long and expensive orthodontic treatments or destructive and expensive restorative treatments such as veneers or crowns. Even ultrathin veneers involve heavy reduction of natural teeth when used to align crowding or protrusion.
But with the arrival of the Inman Aligner®, all that has changed.
The Inman Aligner® is a cost-effective removable orthodontic appliance that moves teeth in a fraction of the time of other systems. It aligns crowded or protruding anterior teeth with two opposing spring loaded aligner bars. This provides gentle but continuous pressure over a large range of movement. Surprisingly, this gentle pressure is the quickest way to move teeth but it also makes treatment very safe and kind to teeth.
People love the speed of treatment and it’s changing the face of dentistry as we know it. The average treatment time is only 4-16 weeks and now with concerns over the economy it’s a more justifiable expense.
Only certified Inman Aligner® dentists can provide them. Dr Sanderson of Capitol Square Dental has achieved this certification and provides Inman Aligners®, here in Madison!
Check out some of our Ortho cases in our Smile Gallery